Our download offer:
- Documents (PDF files) such as product overview, data sheets, operating instructions, etc.
- CAD data (3D step format) of our servo drives and servo motors
- Software for ESR's digital servo drives
- Configuration files for EtherCAT and Profibus
Our operating instructions and the “SPP Windows” and “SPP Windows light” command and commissioning software are accessible via access-restricted download areas. If you don't have an access authorization yet, you can request it on the Download/Registration page.
The “SPP Windows” and “SPP Windows light” command and commissioning software applies for all of digital servo drives by ESR. You can find the latest version of this software access-restricted download area (current version: V 22.214.171.124):
If you don't have an access authorization yet, you can request it on the Download/Registration page.
For information on the “SPP Windows” command and commissioning software and our other software products please see Products/Software.
For support purposes, you can grant us remote access to your PC.
- AnyDesk: Please download the software from AnyDesk.com (no registration or installation required).
- TeamViewer: Please download TeamViewerQS_en.exe and start it (for further information see TeamViewer.com).
Configure ESR servo drives in your automation system by using these files:
- XML file for EtherCAT (ESR_ACServoDriveNG.xml) for Servo Drives New Generation
- XML file for EtherCAT (ESR_xDrive.xml) for TrioDrive D/ES and MidiDrive D/ES
- GSDML file for Profinet (GSDML-V2.31-0104-6770-20150421.zip) for all ESR servo drives with Profinet interface
- GSD file for Profibus (ESR_0529.gsd) for all ESR servo drives with Profibus interface (firmware V 5.7 or higher)
Our download offer is subject to our General Terms and Conditions.